NTHC Registrars is the premier technology-driven provider of share registry and secretarial service to investors and leading businesses in Ghana. Currently, NTHC Registrars manages 21 client-registers, made up of over 195,000 shareholders with approximately 4.6 million shares. As providers of service to 16 companies, representing 39% of companies listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange, we strive to replicate our innovative services to maintain a lead in the over-the counter market.
What we do
We continually look to new markets to enable us maintain our long term leading position which is based on high quality and innovative services that meet the needs of investors in Ghana and beyond. We provide a full suite of services, including:
- Registry management - Share transfers and transmissions
- Cross Border Services - Movement of securities across international markets
- Corporate Actions - Rights/Bonus Issues, compliance and communication services
- Meeting Services - Annual/Extra Ordinary General Meetings and Polls Administration
- Paying Agents - Dividend payments, replacements and reconciliations
- Share Trust Schemes - Managing Employee Share Ownership Plans
- Dematerialization of Shares, and
- Company Secretarial Services
Notice of Benso Oil Palm Plantation Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Benso Oil Palm Plantation Limited will be held at the Akroma Plaza, Police Reserve near MTTU, Takoradi on Friday, 12 May 2017 at 11.00 am.
Notice of Fan Milk Annual General Meetings
The Fifty Six Annual General Meeting of Fan Milk Limited will be held at the National Theater, Liberia Road Accra on Monday, 15 May 2017 at 11.00 am.
Notice of Anglogold Ashanti Annual General Meeting
The Seventy third Annual General Meeting of Anglogold Ashanti will be held at the Auditorium, 76 Rahima Moosa Street, Newtown, Johannesburg, South Africa, on Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 11.00 am (South African time).